About the Firm
Fort Lauderdale Lawyer Handles Family and Real Estate Matters
Experienced attorney serves Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties
When you need legal help with a family matter or real estate issue, an experienced attorney can protect your rights and guide you toward the right solution. At the Carroll Law Firm, LLC in Fort Lauderdale, we deliver strong counsel in cases that affect your closest relationships and vital property interests. Attorney Serena Carroll takes the time to develop a detailed understanding of the underlying facts in every matter that she handles. From there, she works to resolve disputes in a professional manner that averts unnecessary stress and expense. Whether you are going through a divorce, need advice on a real estate transaction or seek effective representation for another type of family or property challenge, our firm gives you the legal support that you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable adviser guides clients through divorces and property issues
For more than 19 years, Serena Carroll has provided seasoned advice and strong advocacy to clients throughout South Florida. In a free initial consultation, we can provide an informed perspective on legal issues relating to:
- Family law — For family law concerns such as matrimonial and child custody litigation, our firm works diligently to safeguard your interests and your children’s well-being.
- Real estate — We handle a full range of real estate issues, including residential transactions and landlord-tenant matters.
- Divorce — Our firm has a strong reputation for providing knowledgeable divorce counsel that is tailored to each client’s situation and goals.
- Condominium law — If you have a condominium law question or dispute, we will clearly outline the relevant legal standards and explain how they apply to your matter.
- Community and homeowners association law — Representing both unit owners and associations, we offer complete legal support for the disagreements that often occur in community and homeowners associations.
Whatever type of concern you have, we put our trial experience and in-depth understanding of the legal system to work in pursuit of a positive result.
Contact a reputable South Florida attorney for a free initial consultation
The Carroll Law Firm, LLC represents Florida clients in a wide range of family law and real estate matters. We assist individual and business clients in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Date counties. Please call 954-637-0236 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Fort Lauderdale office.